Thursday 14 February 2013

THE OFFICIAL ANTI-VALENTINE'S DAY PLAYLIST

It's that time of year again. The time of year when supermarket adverts make me drool in front of the TV screen with "meals for two", flowers, chocolates and the endless lovey dovey nonsense that supposedly shows your love for your other half. I'm of course talking about Valentine's Day. Personally, I will spending the day eating those M&S "meals for two"- but for one. That bottle of wine will come in very handy for literally drowning my sorrows, not to mention to give me the confidence to set up my match.com profile.

So for all of us singles, here is a playlist that will get us through this time. We'll get through it together!
If you blast these loud enough, maybe no one will here the sobbing behind closed doors... #foreveralone.

1. Beyonce- Who run the world (Girls)





2. We are never, ever getting back together- Taylor Swift






3. Tina Turner- What's love got to do with it?



4. Gloria Gayner- I will survive



5. Natasha Bedingfield- Single



6. Plain White tees- Hate (I Really Don't Like You)






7. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo



8. McFly- I'll be OK



9. The Pretty Reckless- Make Me Wanna Die




10. Gotye- Somebody I used to know




**PS. Tips for V-day: stay away from the following artists:- Adele, Ed Sheeran, Ben Howard, Coldplay, Taylor Swift (apart from the one above) and any other artists that tend to cause uncontrollable tears. Happy Valentines everyone! Not.




No comments:

Post a Comment