Thursday 31 January 2013

THROW BACK THURSDAY -Music edition (1)

Whoop! It's TBT- a day dedicated to old school! Usually TBT focuses on pictures (think baby pictures, embarrasing school photos, that kind of thing) but my TBT is all about MUSIC. Obviously.


And, as it's the comeback for many pop bands tonight on ITV2's 'The Big Reunion' tonight at 9pm I thought I'd sample just a few classics from my tween years!

Feel free to comment on what songs you remember! Enjoy :)


1. Vanessa Carlon- A thousand miles (Totally overplayed at my school! But still a tune)




2. Toploader- Dancing in the Moonlight




3. Sisco- The Thong Song (not that I was ever allowed to watch the video...)



4. Leanne Rimes- Can't fight the moonlight



5. Backstreet Boys- Everybody (Backstreet's Back)


6. Destiny's Child- Survivor (used to practice the dance moves on the playground in primary school-don't judge)








1 comment: